TubeBuddy Sign-in Required, Click Here Welcome! Chat MJ Alive !🌻 To be continued...

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

TubeBuddy Sign-in Required, Click Here
    Welcome! Chat MJ Alive !🌻 To be continued...

Deiman G

maxresdefault

Video

Donating,an audio message output to the screen of the broadcast -

www.donationalerts.com/r/deimang
    Hi Friends!✌✌✌
    There have been changes on the channel!!
    Now the videos on the channel that I promised to restore will be broadcast online,and then after watching the video there will be a two-hour chat for all fans of the world!!
    You can discuss this video!!
    I would like fans and friends all over the world to be able to meet here in a chat!! You can chat with friends and send greetings!! Of course to talk about Michael!!
    Therefore, this chat will be happy for everyone and it does not matter what race and nationality you are!!
    I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.
    The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
    They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.
    If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
    Thank you all!!
    God bless you all!!
    Michael loves you all!!
    MJ Alive!!😉💕💕💕🌎🌻🌻🌻✌

0 replies since 10/4/2020, 20:12   85 views