Peter Midani: Scandal Sex on line with girls?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Michael

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    but he feels very well that it is a fake to mj. But what makes me furious is the total lack of respect for mj, even now that there is not.
    And '' shameful, disgraceful, he and pearlj, should be reported to the authority and on the social, are two delinquents.

ma si sente benissimo che è un fake mj. Ma quello che mi fa imbestialire è la totale mancanza di rispetto per mj, anche ora che non c'è.
    E'' vergognoso, ignobile, lui e pearlj, dovrebbero essere denunciati all'autorità e sui social, sono due delinquenti.

2.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

3.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    PEARLJR ANNOUNCES THE WITHDRAWAL

pic

pic

pic

4.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

NEWS PETER MIDANI, FAKE MJ!

pic

pic

Il mistificatore scrive che ha

ricevuto molti messaggi d'Amore

inclusi quelli della Famiglia Jackson!

E una ragazza gli chiede,

perchè i Jackson dovrebbero scriverti se tu sei MJ?

MIDANI HA BLINDATO LA SUA PAG. FB!
    MA NOI SIAMO TANTI E ABBIAMO TANTI OCCHI!!!!!
    ECCO COSA ABBIAMO VISTO!

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

5.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    Mystifier, shame!
    She and her geese of the Capitol That despite the evidence continued to drool behind this FAKE!
    But the days of deception are counted dear Bobby, meanwhile, have you relegated to a closed group and will soon disappear from the Web
    to bring to you in court to answer for your crimes.
    Not to appeal to the Jackson family, just a member of That family has denounced you and you will need to answer the law for what you did!
    Sing now, soon you'll do it from behind bars of the nation's prisons!

Vergogna Mistificatore!
    tu e le tue oche del Campidoglio che nonostante l'evidenza continuate a sbavare dietro a questo FAKE!
    Ma i giorni dell'inganno sono contati caro Bobby, intanto ti abbiamo relegato in un gruppo chiuso e presto scomparirai dal Web
    per recarti in Tribunale a rispondere dei tuoi crimini.

Non appellarti alla famiglia Jackson, proprio un membro di quella famiglia ti ha denunciato e dovrai rispondere alla legge per quello che hai fatto!
    Canta pure ora, presto lo farai da dietro le sbarre delle patrie galere!

pic

6.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

PETER MIDANI IS FAKE

CARAKITA

FONT

pic

Video

Hello believer this photo was uploaded to facebook peter midani few days ago and found some similarities with a similar one of cortez sergio image,
    so the photo that is really sergio peter climbed, probably the volume of internet and edit to make seem different from sergio but lacked some details but here is the we
    And I hope you liked

DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THE Moonwalkers AND TRUE BELIEVERS SEE THE PETER MIDANI only deceives people, michael this really alive but not peter midani on facebook

Hola believer esta foto fue subida al facebook de peter midani hace unos dias y encontre algunos parecidos con una imagen parecida a una de sergio cortez,
    asi que el de la foto que subio peter es realmente sergio, probablemente la tomo del internet y la edito para hacer la parecer diferente a la de sergio pero le faltaron algunos detalles pero aqui se los contamos
    Espero y les haya gustado

NO OLVIDEN COMPARTIR PARA QUE LOS MOONWALKERS Y BELIEVERS VEAN LA VERDAD DE PETER MIDANI que solo engaña a la gente, michael esta realmente vivo pero no es peter midani en facebook

Ciao credenti, questa foto è stato caricato con i tuoi amici Peter Midani pochi giorni fa e ha trovato alcune similitudini con una analoga di immagine Cortez sergio,
    così la foto che sta realmente sergio Peter scalato, probabilmente il volume di internet e di modifica per rendere sembrare diverso da Sergio, ma mancavano alcuni dettagli, ma qui è la siamo
    E spero che ti è piaciuto

NON DIMENTICATE di condividere il moonwalkers e credenti VERI VEDERE IL PIETRO Midani inganna solo persone, michael questo veramente vivo, ma non Peter Midani su facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

pic

PEARLJR

pic

This is where the name Bob Anderson derived. It's from documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" per PeterPanPyt

Here's the link and the time is circled https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/peterp...zpsc0a6f939.jpg

Keep Michaeling!

From the producer of the documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" amazon.com

Author of "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life" amazon.com

www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FONT

Questo è dove il nome Bob Anderson deriva. E 'da documentario "Living with Michael Jackson" per PeterPanPyt

Ecco il link e il tempo è cerchiato https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/peterp...zpsc0a6f939.jpg

Mantenere Michaeling!

Dal produttore del documentario "Alive! È Michael Jackson davvero morto?" amazon.com

Autore di "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson fingere la sua morte per salvargli la vita" amazon.com

www.MichaelJacksonINsider.com

8.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    Peter Midani, aka Bobby Anderson, could cheat MJ fans Believers because of the support received by the investigative journalist Pearljr Death hoax that has received so much fame and money from this his business. In fact if Bobby Anderson, had not had support of Pearljr, it would go away, because it is a cowardly and not be very intelligent who played on MJ for his dirty intrigues related sexual enticement of stupid girls convinced do virtual sex with MJ.
    All this in the shadow of Death un'Hoax that over time has become a BUSINESS and that he has nothing more to tell because the essential things had already been revealed by the same fan of MJ.
    We can therefore say that Pearljr and Peter Midani have undermined over time all that was positive emerged from the researches of the same fans.
    Frontback777 and Peter Midani have now been exposed, but there is still some irreducible deluded who do not want to accept the reality of things.

Peter Midani, aka Bobby Anderson, ha potuto imbrogliare i fan di MJ Believers proprio per il supporto ricevuto da Pearljr la giornalista investigativa dell'Hoax Death che tanto ha ricevuto in fama e danaro da questa sua impresa. In effetti se Bobby Anderson, non avesse avuto il suo supporto, non sarebbe andato lontano, poiche si tratta di un essere pusillanime e non molto intelligente che ha giocato su MJ anche per i suoi sporchi intrighi relativi all'adescamento sessuale di stupide ragazze convinte di fare sesso virtuale con MJ.
    Tutto questo all'ombra di un'Hoax Death che nel tempo si è trasformata in un BUSINESS e che non ha più nulla da raccontare perchè le cose essenziali erano già state evidenziate dagli stessi fan di MJ.
    Possiamo quindi affermare che Pearljr e Peter Midani hanno affossato nel tempo tutto quello che di positivo era scaturito dalle ricerche degli stessi fan.
    Frontback777 e Peter Midani sono ora stati smascherati ma c'è ancora qualche irriducibile illuso che non vuole accettare la realtà delle cose.

9.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

FACEBOOK PAGE OF PPPYT HISTORY OF MANIPULATOR

pic

PETER Midani, BOBBY Anderson Manipulator

10.     +1   -1

Admin and Graphics

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    SOURCE :
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/entries/...ter-Midani-quot

The true side of "Peter Midani".
    Rate this Entry
    2 Comments
    by His confessions , 08-06-2014 at 09:38 AM (12910 Views)
    Tweet
    Dear members of MJJCommunity.

I'll like to address and comment on the recent official statement I just read regarding the fiddle of "Peter Midani" aka Bobby Anderson. It wasn't to my astonishment he'd be caught with his tail under his legs. I have been quiet and reserved for some time regarding this dilemma but not long ago felt it was necessary to let the truth finally come out.

Many of you may know I've been an active and supportive member of MJJC since it first started years ago. By then chatrooms and forums were exclusive and even more to say chatrooms dominated the internet. It's at the chatrooms you meet your friends and gain trust in so many people.

Back in 2001 "Peter" was a lurking and mysterious character walking around in different forums with alias as KingTut777 and PeterPanPYT, at first he never and let me address this correctly with no perplexity, NEVER claimed to be Michael Jackson or know Michael Jackson personally. BUT ones someone addressed him instantly he never gave a word out to who he actually was. In late 2001 there was a very popular unofficial chatroom called "Neverland" something chatroom I don't quite remember the name of it but it doesn't really matter for now but he'd be on late at nights, early in the mornings and almost every single hour of the time. Which I felt it was a bit strange since who has time to spend almost his entire day at a chatroom. Sometimes there were maybe only three people online for the whole day but everytime there was a new person coming on he was fast with sending voice messages to that person speaking as Michael. I found it fascinated and he started talking more and more to me ones I was online.

Everytime I went online on that chatroom I knew he'd be there and I was a young and naive person back then and I believed in stories so easily. I remember one incident back in 2003 I believe when he started to be more active on Myspace, I had recently started my own profile on Myspace and I wrote in my livejournal about my aunt being sick in cancer. There wasn't many people I gain any trust in and I knew he'd listen cause just talking to "Peter" back then and the fact he sounded JUST like Michael agitated me. So after telling him my sorrow regarding my aunt he hit me on private and sent his condolences to me in a way that thrilled me. He always used the word "Darling" and "Sweetie pie" when he talked to me and many of the female fans. After a few months the chatroom died off and it was like he simply disappeared from the face of the earth. Many of his so called "followers" started to suspect he was Michael cause sometimes when he did post something on Myspace he used the words "I've been busy working with new materials" or poems that he read up in voice messages. Also sometimes around 2003-2004 there was this voice call system you could do to talk to your friends and followers. It was a free call system and you could from anywhere in the world call in a message which in later you had it posted automatically on your profile.

Bobby took this chance to the extreme and had so many people asking questions whether he was Michael and stuff. He rarely replied to any of these but there was one thing that bothered me is when those kind of questions were addressed he giggled everytime and said "you believe what you want to believe". There was also one time a fan from Holland who had cling onto Bobby in a obsession thinking he was the real deal. She had followed his profile for a few months and always added on her statusbar "I talked to PYT again and I imagine Michael in front of me everytime." He KNEW how to turn innocent and helpless girls into liking him and thinking he was the real deal. I did in the beginning as well but there's another side of the story as well unfortunately.

Observe: I know I might hurt this person now for telling this story but the truth has to come out and there's no need for me to blank out any names!

In late 2004 around Michael's going on trial I befriended a person named Dominic, he usually went under a nickname called Dom or ThrillerMJ I believe, he was a person from the UK and I ended up talking to him via an MJ related forum. He had said he could manipulate his voice into Michael's and was also very good in singing like him. I called him via MSN a few times also over a period of 1 year and he even sent me a message for me to use as a voice message on my phone. I told Dominic about Bobby Anderson and he was fast to address the hatred Bobby had towards him and called him a fraud and even said he was a reliable and trustworthy source. What that was I don't know but Dominic had also a few times fooled fans especially female fans into thinking he was Michael. I confronted him about it at one point and he denied in having any wrong doing in this. Anyhow Dominic was this kind of person who later on knew his mistakes and came clean in a opening letter on a official forum saying it wasn't his intention in hurting anyone and those he talked to even PERSONALLY asked him to talk like Michael and twisted the truth around.

During the end of Michael's trial, Bobby simply started be social active on Myspace again saying he's been hurt and mislead by demons and persons in his life hurting his soul. He wrote a long statement on his Myspace page telling people he couldn't trust people anymore because they had hurt him. A lot of people started to get suspicious whether he was the real deal and at one point he started to post both images and lyrics to things that only Michael's family and Michael himself knew about. When he was asked where he got those information from he always giggled off and replied with lines as "The world is big, there are many fishes to catch in the sea"? Really? How is that NOT confusing. Of course he knew how to confuse the fans about his nonsense. Anyhow I continued to follow PeterPanPYT a few more months and even told him ones I had sent Michael a letter and I trusted him with my deepest heart so I sent him the letter I sent to Michael cause in my mind I really believed he knew Michael or had association with him.

I got a mysterious call on my cellphone ones when I was travelling around Sweden with a friend of mine, this person never named himself or told me where he got my number from, the only thing he said "There's a very special person that wants to talk to you, are you free now?" I wasn't so I told this person to call me back later on phone, but that never happened. I believe now it might have been Bobby Anderson posing as someone working with Michael.

It wasn't until recently I started to learn the truth about Bobbys behavior and I tried so many times talking sense into him and telling him to come clean but he never addressed me back and when he first started his previous website called "Neverland Kingdom" and gained a few followers his behavior was changing. I befriended him on Facebook and to my surprise he said many times he had up to 3000 friend requests? if he had up to 3000 friend requests why is that he only had up to 500 friends on his friendlist? One thing that bothered me as well was the intensity he had when he posted something on his wall and at one point his incredibly BAD English.

Yes I can be honest with you, I am not good everytime in writing English since it's not my mother language but I am honest enough to tell you that. if he is a legitimate american citizen then he would KNOW how to write a simple correct grammar English phrase and do it GOOD.

What I also noticed is how incredibly dextrous he is when he writes a statement to his followers, poems or news on his website, if he wants to try to imply he's Michael Jackson he'd KNOW Michael would NEVER be careless in writing what's so ever! I hope in time Bobby will admit his flaws and come clean with the truth. I hope this helps a bit to support the statement that was written on MJJCommunity.

11.     +1   -1

Admin and Graphics

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    peterpanpyt confession

peterpanpyt and the glovedone says to be different person only to remain online... and continue his game

12.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

NEWS!!!!!

Stop MJ Fakers ha aggiunto 2 nuove foto.

EXPOSING THE FRAUD THAT IS BOBBY ANDERSON (Fake names Peter Midani/peterpanypyt/TheGlove_One) faker/fraud from chat room www.tinychat.com/realpeterpanpyt

So Bobby states he has spoken on the phone and by email directly with John Branca (see picture one), well guess what? from the horses mouth being those that work for him he is yet again full of BS (see picture 2). well well are we not surprised. when will the fans not see through this disgrace of a human being, he puts on his stupidly horrible MJ soundalike voice and fans are all omggggg its MJ - realllyyyyyy!!!! guys please we are here to raise awareness to inform you, this utter scum bag is nothing but a fraud duping you all day in day out, and those pictures he posts we have yet again proven are not his, he sits there daily as he has no life no job (he was fired by Walmart) scouring the net for pictures in his attempt to dupe you.

Its time to wake up ‪#‎MJFam‬ lets all come together for our beloved MJ and stop these sad wasters taking advantage - join us, we are the real #MJFam we are Stop MJ Fakers - for the fans but most of all for Michael Jackson.

‪#‎DoNotBeFooled‬ ‪#‎Fake‬ ‪#‎Fraud‬ ‪#‎BOYCOTTBOBBYANDERSON‬ ‪#‎BOYCOTTPETERPANPYT‬ ‪#‎BOYCOTTPETERMIDANI‬
    5 agosto 2015 alle ore 23:17 · Tutti

pic

pic

NOTIZIA!!!!!

Smettere di MJ Fakers ha aggiunto 2 foto Nuove.

Esponendo le frodi ai BOBBY ANDERSON (nomi falsi Peter Midani / peterpanypyt / TheGlove_One) falsario / frode dalla chat room www.tinychat.com/realpeterpanpyt

Così Bobby afferma di aver parlato al telefono e via e-mail direttamente con John Branca (vedi foto uno), e indovinate un po '? dalla bocca dei cavalli sono quelli che lavorano per lui è ancora una volta pieno di BS (vedi figura 2). bene bene, non siamo sorpresi. quando saranno i tifosi non vedere attraverso questa vergogna di un essere umano, si mette sulla sua stupidamente orribile voce soundalike MJ e gli appassionati sono tutti omggggg sua MJ - realllyyyyyy !!!! ragazzi piacimento siamo qui per sensibilizzare l'opinione pubblica per informare voi, questa borsa feccia assoluta non è altro che una frode si ingannare tutto il giorno in giorno, e quelle immagini lui messaggi Abbiamo ancora una volta provati non il suo sono, si siede lì tutti i giorni come ha nessuna vita senza lavoro (è stato licenziato da Walmart) purga la rete per le immagini nel suo tentativo di ingannare voi.

Il suo tempo di svegliarsi # MJFam lascia tutti insieme per il nostro amato MJ e fermare queste perdite di tristi approfittando - unisciti a noi, noi siamo il vero #MJFam siamo arresto MJ Fakers - per i tifosi ma soprattutto per Michael Jackson.

# # DoNotBeFooled falso # frode # BOYCOTTBOBBYANDERSON # BOYCOTTPETERPANPYT # BOYCOTTPETERMIDANI
    5 agosto 2015 alle ore 23:17 · Tutti

13.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

14.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    Jennifer ‏@blkpanther777 20 min20 minuti fa

He posted on his FB edited the last name, so poor people were saying wow Peter....What have you done for her.

This is the what Peter Midani Posted on his FB! He edited it to make it look like she was talking about him. Part 1

VIDEO

Jennifer ‏@blkpanther777 17 min17 minuti fa

This is the actual footage! Not only he is a FAKE, he is #dumbass too. Peter Midani aka Bobby Anderson!

VIDEO

15.     +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    :36_6_3.gif.: :36_6_3.gif.: :36_6_3.gif.:

30 replies since 29/3/2016, 21:17   4088 views