Peter Midani: Scandal Sex on line with girls?

« Older   Newer »

1. Nefy2010
        +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off

About Peter Midani AKA Bobby Anderson

MJJC -Are you and your family aware that there are people like this Peter Midani pretending to be your cousin Michael even duping fans who think so?

LaToya - Peter Midani aka Bobby Anderson is a Fraud and the world needs to know. My Cousin Michael would not be on social media all day talking to all these fans and letting people know about his where abouts. Secondly He sounds nothing like my Michael
    MJJCOMMUNITY ABOUT PETER MIDANI:

MJJC - As said above one of the key offenders is a person who’s real name is Bobby Anderson yet calls himself Peter Midani which is strategic in his efforts as Michael did used to use that name to protect his privacy, this person even goes to the lengths too fool fans to believe that he is Michael by posting videos online making his voice sound like him even scouring the internet to post certain types of pictures to make fans think he is Michael, with the fans well being in mind and obvious what do you think and have to say about that?

LaToya - I would like a end put to this man and if he continues to be sued for misleading my Cousins fans and lying to them. This is a crime in it's self and i will get very involved with it. My lawyers will be getting very involved in this matter now that I'm aware of whats going on.

MJJC - Based on the above what advice would you give to Michael's and the Jackson family's fans worldwide who are subject to people like Bobby Anderson AKA Peter Midani?

MJJC - Based on the above what advice would you give to Michael's and the Jackson family's fans worldwide who are subject to people like Bobby Anderson AKA Peter Midani?

LaToya - You have Finally heard it from a True Jackson Family Members Mouth Bobby Anderson aka Peter Midani is not Michael or any of these other pages on Facebook. Snap back into reality people he would not Mislead you and hurt you about leaving the world to get on the internet and play games.

Lastly

MJJC - What would you like to say to the members of MJJCommunity and the fans in general worldwide?

LaToya - I'm very happy to reach out to fans and MJJCommunity and I love you all stay in touch.

Font:
    MJJCOMMUNITY

A proposito di Peter Midani AKA Bobby Anderson

MJJC -Sei e la vostra famiglia consapevole del fatto che ci sono persone come questo Peter Midani che fingono di essere tuo cugino Michael anche ingannare i fan che pensano così?

LaToya - Peter Midani aka Bobby Anderson è una frode e il mondo ha bisogno di sapere. Il mio cugino Michael non sarebbe stato sui social media per tutto il giorno a parlare con tutti questi tifosi e permettere alla gente di conoscere i suoi dove abouts. In secondo luogo Suona niente come il mio Michael

MJJC - Come detto sopra uno dei colpevoli principali è una persona che è vero nome è Bobby Anderson ancora se stesso Peter Midani che è strategica nei suoi sforzi come Michael ha usato per usare quel nome per proteggere la sua privacy chiama, questa persona va anche alle lunghezze troppo ingannare i fan a credere che egli è Michael con la pubblicazione di video online rendendo sembrare la sua voce come lui anche purga internet per pubblicare certi tipi di immagini per rendere i fan che lui è Michael, con i tifosi benessere in mente ed evidente cosa ne pensi e hanno da dire al riguardo?

LaToya - vorrei un finale messo a quest'uomo e se continua ad essere citato in giudizio per ingannare i miei fan cugini e mentire a loro. Questo è un crimine nella sua auto e mi metterò molto coinvolto con esso. I miei avvocati sarà sempre molto coinvolto in questa faccenda ora che sono a conoscenza di cosa sta succedendo.

MJJC - In base a quanto sopra esposto che consiglio daresti a Michael e gli appassionati della famiglia Jackson in tutto il mondo, che sono soggetti a gente come Bobby Anderson AKA Peter Midani?

LaToya - si è finalmente sentito da un veri membri della famiglia Jackson Bocca Bobby Anderson alias Peter Midani non è Michael o qualsiasi di queste altre pagine su Facebook. Tornare nella realtà le persone che non si possono indurre in errore e farti del male di lasciare il mondo per entrare in Internet e giocare.

da ultimo

MJJC - Cosa vorresti dire ai membri del MJJCommunity ei fan di tutto il mondo in generale?

LaToya - Sono molto felice di entrare in contatto con i fan e MJJCommunity e mi piace tutto di rimanere in contatto.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 replies since 29/3/2016, 21:17   4088 views