« Older   Newer »

1. undervale
        +1   -1

Admin and Graphics

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    It is really true Nefy what you say . we always supposed that many " informers" at the very start was there bcoz of Sony .. i am referring to the ones who said before TII was out to wath it closely.. and also after with the 7 theory ..

it is ridiculous to believe that seven could be associated with a specific day of comeback or event.. but yes in the music / movie / spectacle industry they use to refers as date using specific numbers to make u remember .. to fix in you some sort of mind control.. yes...

Sony . Make BELIEVE
    for example was really a business on the Michael Jackson hoax..
    and we can now names who worked for them to enslave fans ...
    i believe this was done for money... and business.. as it used in Hollywood.. not only in staged hoax and things like that.. but in every commercial thing they have to sell..
    so they create with marketing everything they need without paying attention to the damage they can do.

i believe also this was used by others.. enemies and people who did not want Michael to rise and speak to cover him personally..
    ALL INFACT BELIEVED THIS NUMBERS THEORY and never listened to him

these ones must be others and not Sony.. but i dont know.. cause i believe corporations are there to make money..
    sony.make.money
    this is how our world works.

Michael went away.. so they were able to create this..

Michael surely did not like it and we know that.. we know his efforts to let us know.. Fz Khan explained us how hollywood works in his book.. and all the corruption and things Michael himself never LIKED.

and also now ..

we are here to clarify.. and we hope our words will be not forgiven...

thank you Dear Fz.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E 'proprio vero Nefy quello che dici. abbiamo sempre supposto che molti "informatori" alla fin dall'inizio era lì bcoz di Sony .. mi riferisco a quelli che hanno detto prima di TII era fuori per wath da vicino .. e anche dopo il 7 teoria ..

è ridicolo credere che sette potrebbe essere associato ad una specifica giornata di ritorno o di un evento .. ma sì nel / settore spettacolo di musica / film usano per riferisce come data utilizzando numeri specifici per fare u ricordare .. per risolvere in qualche sorta di controllo mentale .. sì ...

Sony. Far credere
    ad esempio era davvero un business su bufala Michael Jackson ..
    e ora possiamo nomi che hanno lavorato per loro per asservire i fan ...
    Credo che questo è stato fatto per i soldi ... e d'affari .. come ha usato a Hollywood .. non solo nella bufala messa in scena e cose del genere .. ma in ogni cosa commerciale devono vendere ..
    in modo da creare con la commercializzazione tutto ciò di cui hanno bisogno senza prestare attenzione al danno che possono fare.

Credo anche questo è stato utilizzato da altri .. nemici e le persone che non volevano Michael a salire e parlare per coprire lui personalmente ..
    TUTTO INFACT credevano che questo NUMERI TEORIA e non lo ascoltò
    questi devono essere gli altri e non Sony .. ma non so .. causa credo che le aziende sono lì per fare soldi ..
    sony.make.money
    Ecco come funziona il nostro mondo.

Michael è andato via .. quindi erano in grado di creare questa ..

Michael sicuramente non piace e sappiamo che .. sappiamo i suoi sforzi per farci sapere .. Fz Khan ci ha spiegato come funziona Hollywood nel suo libro .. e tutta la corruzione e le cose Michael si è mai piaciuto.

e anche ora ..

siamo qui per chiarire .. e speriamo che le nostre parole non saranno perdonati ...

Vi ringrazio, cari Fz.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Nefy2010 - 12/2/2016, 23:12

34 replies since 8/2/2016, 16:57   1076 views