1. Nefy2010
        +1   -1

Remember The Time

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    Maria Cristina Baldini:

Thank you so much dear FZ, we are proud to help clarify what instead detractors of Michael want to cover. They staged an entire charade to muddy the waters and control the thoughts of the fans. Their main goal was to close his mouth to Michael and to sidetrack the attention of all towards false expectations. And now I hope you will believe us also because so far all the math and all the predictions of the informer and magic rabbits have miserably fallen into thin air. Michael not is back with a BAM. He'll be back, if he wants in his own way, as long as he wants to do.
    A embrace dear FZ,
    Nefy

Maria Cristina Baldini: Grazie mille cara FZ, noi siamo orgogliosi di poter contribuire a chiarire ciò che invece i detrattori di Michael vogliono coprire. Hanno messo in scena un'intera farsa per confondere le acque e pilotare il pensiero dei fans. Il loro obbiettivo principale era quello di chiudere la bocca a Michael e di depistare l'attenzione di tutti verso delle false aspettative. Ed ora spero che ci crederanno anche perchè finora tutti i calcoli matematici e tutte le previsioni degli informer e dei conigli magici sono miseramente cadute nel nulla. Michael non è tornato con un BAM. Tornerà, se vorrà a suo modo, sempre che lo voglia fare.
    Un abbraccio cara FZ,
    Nefy

34 replies since 8/2/2016, 16:57   1076 views