+1   -1

Admin and Graphics

Group
    Administrator

Status
    off
    from Fz Khan

Numerological value of Bam is seven [ 7 ]
    Seven is a number of recurring of events. For example, if an event occurs at one place, it will be recurring at another place at another time. Number 7 is the number of rebirth and recurring events. Michael was not a man who believed that fate can rule over human will. Numbers were not important for him. Bam had no meaning for him. He did not believe that a word or a number can encompass what his mind can create. Bam was just introduced as the trigger word by the managers of the hoax. They gave this word a vibration that would excite and entice Michael's fans. It is a very basic mind control technique where trigger words are used to illicit a certain reaction from the target individuals or TI's, in this case Michael Jacksons fans. Michael has no association with this word. His come back has no connection with this dungeon of hoax created for his loyal fans. The shirt showcased in TII documentary was part of the set and a costume not displaying Michael's personal association with numerological values. He was under contract with the company working towards a certain goal. I congratulate you all today you are free from that mind trap from now on. Believe, but in God and human mind and power of good intent and not in the predators of hoax profiteering. Sony is heading this hoax not Michael. He was never involved in shady, criminal activities of any kind. I wish you all a good day Emoticon smile
    ps; I thank forum Exodus for bringing to attention the topic of Bam in context of Michael's return. I thank the forum Exodus for their heart felt work on Michael's disappearance and mysterious hoax that emerged after him.
    with love
    Fz Khan

il valore numerologico di Bam è di sette [7]
    Sette è un numero di ricorrenti di eventi. Ad esempio, se un evento si verifica in un unico luogo, sarà ripresentando in un altro luogo in un altro momento. Il numero 7 è il numero di rinascita e eventi ricorrenti. Michael non era un uomo che credeva che il destino può governare su volontà umana. I numeri non erano importanti per lui. Bam non aveva alcun significato per lui. Non credeva che una parola o un numero in grado di comprendere ciò che la sua mente può creare. Bam è stato appena introdotto come la parola di attivazione da parte dei responsabili della beffa. Hanno dato questa parola una vibrazione che eccitare e invogliare i fan di Michael. Si tratta di una tecnica di controllo mentale molto semplice, in cui le parole di trigger sono utilizzati per illecito una certa reazione da parte dei singoli target o TI, in questo caso i fan di Michael Jackson. Michael non ha alcuna associazione con questa parola. Il suo ritorno ha alcun legame con questo dungeon di bufala creato per i suoi fedeli fan. La camicia in mostra in TII documentario era parte del set e un costume da non mostrare l'associazione personale di Michael con i valori numerologiche. Era sotto contratto con la società di lavoro verso un determinato obiettivo. Mi congratulo con voi tutti oggi si è liberi da quella trappola mente da ora in poi. Credere, ma in Dio e nella mente umana e la potenza di buone intenzioni e non nei predatori di bufala sciacallaggio. Sony si sta dirigendo questa bufala, non Michael. Non è mai stato coinvolto in attività criminali, ombreggiati di qualsiasi tipo. Auguro a tutti una buona giornata Emoticon sorriso
    ps; Ringrazio forum Exodus per portare all'attenzione il tema della Bam nel contesto del ritorno di Michael. Ringrazio l'Esodo forum per il loro cuore era lavoro sulla scomparsa e misterioso beffa di Michael che è emerso dopo di lui.
    con amore
    fz Khan

Edited by Nefy2010 - 11/2/2016, 22:01

34 replies since 8/2/2016, 16:57   1076 views